Sunday, September 5, 2010

I made this!

The Facebook '15 albums' meme made me want a place to make non-food posts and record recommendation-y things I might want to remember later, so I made this: http://walleyslovetheworld.blogspot.com/

Right now it's pretty much me doing what Glynne does except not as smart. And it might just stay that way forever, but if anyone ever wants to post I'll send you an invite. The title mostly says 'Walleys' 'cause I didn't want to think of anything clever and because mostly just family will probably read it and stuff.

Plus, while I'm making such a random post, I'm really glad everyone seems to be liking and using our food blog. I think it's working out really well, so thanks everyone! Someday I'll invite Mom and Dad in, I just haven't gotten around to it. Maybe I'll make it a Christmas thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment